We are seeking an senior administrator to support our risk and healthcare team.
General description of the role
Administer an established portfolio of risk and healthcare clients, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided. The role will invoice regular client contact as well as back office administration, and providing support to Consultants / Senior Consultants / Head of Department / Directors as required. Our chosen andidate should have the following:
- Wide Risk & Healthcare industry knowledge with at least 4 years risk and healthcare experience with an Employee Benefits Consultancy, National IFA or provider office
- Good risk & healthcare technical knowledge
- Windows computer packages including Practice Engine, Intelliflo, Outlook, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willing to work towards CII certificate (if not already attained)
- A good understanding of current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments
- Analytical and numerical ability
- Excellent planning and organising, time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A good team player
- Displays enthusiasm and conviction when communicating
- Takes personal responsibility for maintaining own professional development
- Confident and approachable
- Client focused
- Pension knowledge is desirable
- Responsible for maintain and running all administration records and processes.
- Responsible for some aspects of consultancy advice and all administration of risk healthcare portfolio of clients.
- Assist Consultants / Senior Consultants and Head of Risk & Healthcare with more complex queries ensuring they are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and providers to safeguard high client satisfaction levels.
- Assist in developing and increasing the portfolio of risk & healthcare clients and increasing its profitability.
- Handle and resolve the day to day queries both relating to new and existing business, liaising between colleagues, providers and clients.
- Install and assist in setting up new arrangements.
- Write / draft comprehensive reports, detailing market review findings, recommendations and specification of cover for client presentation and client reviews.
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of policies including assisting clients with all relevant documents and regulations.
- Identify and oversee any changes / restructuring needs of clients’ risk and healthcare arrangements.
- Assist, monitor and manage claims on behalf of the client, as required.
- Create and maintain client files both electronically and in paper form.
- Manage a small portfolio of SME clients (where appropriate).
- Assist Consultants / Senior Consultants and Head of Risk & Healthcare to manage portfolio so overall client goals are met in accordance with specified objectives and constraints.
- Conduct reviews according to renewal schedule for all assigned clients.
- Participate in project work as required.
External and Internal Communications:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and providers to safeguard high client’s satisfaction levels.
- Attend client meetings (joint, if required) and undertake client / employee presentations (as appropriate).
- Liaise with insurers and assist with gathering market intelligence and product information.
- Act as contact point for colleagues in the Company.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Group personal pension plan
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Regular company social events
- Excellent company culture and a fantastic approach to employee wellbeing and engagement