We’re looking for a highly engaged individual to administer an established portfolio if risk and healthcare clients, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided. The role will invoice regular client contact as well as back-office administration, and provide support to Consultants / Head of Department / Directors as required.
Our chosen candidate should have the following:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful employee benefits consultancy. The role would be ideal for an experienced candidate looking to contribute their ideas and experience to a rapidly expanding business.
With responsibility for assisting overseeing more than 50 client pension payrolls we are looking for someone with a strong background in payroll administration, ideally within a service-based industry or role.
This opportunity will require the successful candidate to support the management of the full end-to-end pension payroll process in line with company procedures.
We operate in an open plan office environment, and all of our administration operations are based in our Croydon office.
- Assisting with the processing of client payrolls in line with cut-off schedules, ensuring accuracy e.g. PAYE and other deductions
- Production of payslips
- Data reconciliations and payroll authorisation
- Processing of payments to beneficiaries
- Assisting with the migration and testing of payroll migration to a new system
- Assisting with payroll queries and helping with resolving issues as they arise
- RTI reporting
- Updating starters and leavers in line with our SLAs
- Assisting in the production of P45’s and P60’s
- Assisting and supporting with installing, testing and setting up new clients following new client wins
- Assisting with completing the year-end payroll processes for all of Premier’s clients
- Assisting with developing and implementing new procedures and controls
- Assisting with technical support to the member services team on payroll related issues
- Other payroll updates e.g. address and bank detail changes
- Comply with relevant legislation, e.g. HMRC, GDPR
- Helping with other related areas, as required
- GCSE English and mathematics (A-C)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good literacy skills including the ability to adhere to and uphold plain English writing principles
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, especially at busy times, e.g. during year end procedures
- Previous experience in pension payroll or similar
- A-Level or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals qualification
- Delivery of multiple client payrolls
- Experience of involvement with implementing and testing new payrolls
- Experience of involvement with implementing and testing new payroll controls and procedure
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Group personal pension plan.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Regular company social events.
- An excellent company culture and a fantastic approach to employee wellbeing and engagement.