General description of the role
The Digital Marketing & Business Analyst will sit within our Sales & Marketing team. You will be working across all business lines including Pensions Consulting, Actuarial , DC Consulting & Employee Benefits tech, Pensions Administration, Risk and Healthcare and Wealth Planning. This is a central role to Sales & Marketing and will cover a wide range of marketing disciplines.
You will be passionate about converting data into verifiable leads through an analytical mind-set along with a good knowledge of the full marketing mix, in particular digital communications. You need to have strong copywriting skills and a good understanding of how to execute online strategies across web, email and social media. This is a hands on role in a small team so the ability to prioritise is essential.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial services sector. You’ll need to be a brilliant writer, communicator and have a good understanding of how to engage B2B audiences.
The ideal candidate will be driven and passionate, with a positive attitude and a genuine interest in sales.
Converting data into leads
To work within our Sales & Marketing team to ensure our digital marketing activities are fully supported by managing all data on our Zymplify, Salesforce and Mail Chimp platforms. The role will require this individual to:
- Ensure all data and processes are up to date and prepared ahead of campaigns.
- Look for opportunities to capitalise on new business by generating leads for the Sales team.
- Managing our current prospect data in Salesforce / Zymplify
- List segmentation for increased targeting.
- Ensuring all Zymplify processes e.g. automated e-mail journeys, are kept up to date.
- Working with our Business Development Manager to ensure all potential sales opportunities in Zymplify are followed up.
- Generating reports on request to support sales campaigns.
Targeted Campaigns & Digital
- Assist with building national email campaigns from conception to execution to create awareness and drive leads through to the Sales team.
- Analysing engagement data from campaigns and A/B tests to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts and identify appropriate enhancements.
- Liaising with other internal departments for input into marketing campaigns.
- Managing relevant data and mailing lists
- Provide input to digital marketing strategy and opportunities.
- Assisting with the implementation of social media strategy, planning and posting feeds regularly, while carrying out analysis of performance and tracking social engagement.
- Networking internally to extract information from the business and devise engaging posts to promote opinion of our key spokespeople.
- Awareness of current affairs and topics that relate to our industry and ability to react and plan responses to major industry news and events in conjunction with key spokespeople.
Tracking and Evaluation
- Measure and report marketing performance against goals. Track weekly/quarterly stats for email campaigns, social media and website, analyse engagement data across all digital channels regularly to determine effectiveness of campaigns and identify enhancements.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working in Digital Marketing
- Use of a CRM, preferably Salesforce and /or Zymplify
- Intermediate Excel and strong use of MS office
- A-Level or equivalent
- GCSE English and Mathematics (A-C)
- Strong data input skills
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A marketing focused mind-set with experience in assisting on multi-channel campaigns
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics and Zapier
- A CIM qualification
- Experience of working in Financial Services, preferably within the Pensions industry
External and Internal Communications
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within the Sales and Marketing team and across the Premier business.
- Supporting Premier’s social media strategy and activities.