A desk based role designed to advise individual clients of PWP. The majority of new enquiries will come from our Gateway to Retirement desk based advice service.
The role will have primary focus on advising clients who will then require on-going management to ensure their financial plans remain on course and appropriate to meet the client objectives.
The role is to act as adviser, advising and managing the affairs of a number of clients who require retirement planning and making referrals onto our PWP consultant if the clients have holistic planning requirements.
The role will also require the Consultant to be a contact point for individual clients (and prospective clients) when Premier are appointed to large scale projects or when appointed by Corporate or Trustee Clients, to advise their employees / members.
This role is ideally suited to a Consultant who has the relevant qualifications to meet FCA advisory requirements and who is either looking to be an office based consultant and/or who is looking to progress into a full advisory role in later years.
1. Identifying new business opportunities from our helpline as and when appropriate; and to manage the income generated by servicing these clients.
2. To maintain the client relationship, demonstrating adequate servicing to justify our ongoing client remuneration once the retirement planning advice has been given.
3. Regular servicing of clients to ensure financial plan is on target to meet their financial needs.
4. To provide additional support in large scale projects (e.g. Pension Transfer exercises where high levels of member engagement is undertaken).
5. To act as a point of contact for certain Corporate Client or Trustee Client relationships, where employees or members have access to our Gateway to Retirement services.
To build and maintain strong working relationships with employees and line managers.
To work with the management team of PWP, including the Head of Compliance, in order to maintain high standards of compliance and controlling of risk.