Who we're looking for?
We’re looking for a Benefits Analyst to sit within our Employer Services team in Croydon. The successful candidate will give support to the Head of Employer Services and the Employer Services consultancy team with the delivery of client services.
- Answer the member Helpline and respond to queries raised by phone and email, referring on those more technical queries to the Account Manager.
- Create and maintain client records – both electronically and paper-based.
- Carry out day to day corporate client administration & work.
- Liaising between colleagues.
- Work with the employer and employee facing technology systems and digital platforms, currently including:
- Pension Tax Planner
- Employer Services Portal
- Assist Employer Services team with ad-hoc projects, mail-merges, data interrogation & manipulation
- Liaise with clients, software developers and providers as and when necessary
- Assist on production and delivery of bulk mailing exercises, handle enquires received and record responses received
- Research and prepare pension governance reports
- Maintain and keep up to date all Cat C documents
- Strong IT literacy
- Service excellence & Client focused
- Highly organized and ability to forward plan
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Sound Judgement
- Hard working
- People skills
- Ability to work on own
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ensures delivery of agreed goals to tight time-scales
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
Knowledge and expertise – Essential
- An awareness and understanding of flexible benefits, pensions, risk & healthcare benefits administration,
- System report writing/amendment and provision of reports to clients and providers
- Ability to identify efficiencies in time and cost
- Visual Basic for Applications useful when creating files for upload into certain platforms and systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, PDF writer and word
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of provider and processing of new business.
- Up to date understanding of market products and services in employee Benefits arena – especially GPPs
- Awareness of current & future legislation and regulation and their developments in relation to group pension markets
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Experience in the production of client reports preferred
Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
- Industry knowledge
- Proven track record
- Experience of managing and developing databases
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Group Personal Pension Plan.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Regular company social events.
- An excellent company culture and a fantastic approach to employee wellbeing and engagement.