Let us help you with your on-going Auto-enrolment responsibilities
We’ve developed an online service we call PAM, short for Premier Auto-enrolment Manager, to help you with your ongoing assessment, communication and record keeping duties.
- Safe: controlled by you;
- Simple: intuitive and easy to use;
- Secure: password access plus all your employee data stays with you.
What can PAM do for me?
PAM can help you take care of many of your auto-enrolment responsibilities. It will run in the background helping you to auto-enrol your staff, giving you more time to concentrate on your day-to-day business.
Here are a few of the ways PAM can help you:
Set up for auto-enrolment
- PAM will guide you through the steps to set up your auto-enrolment scheme.
- PAM will help you find the contribution levels that best meet your business goals.
- PAM will help you certify your pension scheme(s) with The Pensions Regulator.
Monitor your auto-enrolment scheme
- PAM will continuously monitor your auto-enrolment scheme to make sure you meet your regulatory responsibilities.
- PAM will work with multiple schemes, multiple payrolls and multiple providers.
Certification and Cost Modeller
Get in touch to see a demo or to learn more about how we can help you get to grips with auto-enrolment.