Whether you are thinking of offering benefits for the first time, or reviewing a benefit strategy that has simply evolved over time, we have the knowledge and expertise to add real value to your business.
We can help you develop a benefit strategy that is truly aligned to your business needs and being completely independent, we provide truly impartial advice.
If you have a benefit strategy in place already, we can help you assess:
- The competitiveness of your offering compared with your competitors
- The appropriateness of the package recognising employee diversity
- That the benefits match your contractual obligations and whether there are uninsured liabilities
- Whether you are getting value for money from suppliers/advisers
- The effectiveness of employee communications and the level of awareness/understanding/appreciation among your employees
- Operational efficiencies to reduce your internal workload
If you are thinking of introducing new benefits or offering employees greater choice, we can help you assess:
- Whether there is a business case
- Operational issues will need to be overcome
- Which benefits to add/flex and assist with the broking/sourcing of appropriate suppliers
- Which administration/technology platform will meet your needs
- The most effect means of communicating with employees